2016-2017 Supply List
5th and 6th Grade GATE
Please purchase the following supplies for your child and place all items in a paper bag(s) labeled with your child's name. I will give these bags to the students during their first GATE class. You may bring supplies to Open House on August 4th from 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm. I will have the binders from 5th grade GATE students coming from Mrs. Pinckard's class. All students should look over the list below and buy items they do not presently have or that need to be replaced. Most should already have binders, pouches, flashdrives, and earbuds. I request that the flashdrives and earbuds be kept in your child's GATE binder at all times to be prepared when needed. Thank you.
5th and 6th Grade:
5th Grade Boys: Paper towels and a pack of large Elmer's Glue Sticks
5th Grade Girls: Clorox Wipes
6th Grade Boys: Paper towels and a pack of large Elmer's Glue Sticks
6th Grade Girls: Box of gallon size Ziplocks
*Donations of WalMart, Dollar Tree, and Amazon gift cards are GREATLY appreciated as these may be used to get supplies needed right away and help me fund the students' Good Choices Box. These gifts cards are appreciated any time during the year for teacher gifts or "just because!"
1. 1 1/2" or 2" white binder with clear plastic cover (Write your name on the spine if purchasing a new one and we will transfer items from the old one when classes start.)
2. 1 pack of divider tabs for sections in binder (ALL students will need anew set this year.)
3. 1 USB Flashdrive (2-4GB is plenty)
4. 1 pair of earbuds (small earphones students will keep in binder pouch)
5. 3 ring pencil pouch to keep in binder for flashdrives and earbuds
6. 1 pack of wide or college rule notebook paper